Tuesday 11 May 2010

Painting Exhibition in Keswick


Out of the Mist

Acrylic by Jane Ward

Another Acrylic session, I'm very impressed with the Heavy Bodied Daler/ Rowney Acrylics, I thought I would have a go at an old favourite. Creating the mist was my biggest obstacle, I wasn't sure where to begin, but there's nothing like just getting in to the painting, turning the music up and going with the flow! I've an exhibition this weekend in Keswick at Moot Hall, so it's been all go, and will be until it begins on Friday. It's the Jazz weekend in Keswick as well so should be a great atmosphere. Anyway it's back to framing for now.

6 comments:

Kay said...

This is bautiful...I think you got the mists right!!!

Lakeland art said...

Hey Thanks for the kind words Kay.

Anonymous said...

This is so beautiful!!! Stunned.

Ida M. Glazier said...

I just had to tell you how beautiful this painting is. Just magic.

Ida M. Glazier said...

This is just so beautiful I had to tell you----its pure magic.

Lakeland art said...

Hey thank you for all your lovely comments, it helps to keep us artists inspired.