Thursday 13 May 2010

Lakeland Paintings


Stockley Bridge, Borrowdale
Acrylic By Jane Ward
For sale
Well  we are just about ready to put the Exhibition up tomorrow, it's been a day of framing, you think you don't have enough paintings and then you realise how much you've been painting! I've really enjoyed getting ready for this exhibition over the last few months and it's been great getting back into Acrylics. I painted the watercolour of 'Under Loughrigg' Under an umbrello last week and it was here that we heard the cuckoo, I pondered over what to call the painting 'Tales of the riverbank' 'Wet Afternoon' even thought of something 'Cuckoo' !
So if your near Keswick this weekend call in and say hello. 

Under Loughrigg

2 comments:

Kay said...

have a good time!

Ralph said...

I so love the Lake District and these painting remind me so much of places I know. Love them.