Saturday 30 April 2011

Wedding day celebrations in Keswick

The Queens Hotel, Keswick!

What a fantastic day it was yesterday,I did watch it all and thought it was amazing, loved the outfits, hats, thought the Queen's Yellow Ensemble complemented with everything, the colours where stunning. Keswick came alive in the market square. Tourists and locals enjoying the Sun, watching it all on the big screen, silly me got the dimensions wrong in the last blog, a 12 metre square screen, is not 12 x 12 as I was expecting!





Here is Keswicks' Dead Beats' giving it rock all, they ended the afternoon celebrations with cheers of 'More'

1 comment:

Maria Kovalenko Leysens said...

It really was a nice day and wonderful to follow the wedding. I watched from my home, 6 am and without a hat. Thank you for sharing the sunny pictures and also the others on your blog. You live in a lovely area.