Sunday 24 March 2013

Bianchi Baby


I've never quite understood, when hearing about cycles been kept indoors! But now I do. 
Here is my dream machine that is going to power me up Passes and Cols. Bianchi Baby is far too pretty to live outside in the cold garage. I bought my Italian speed machine from Mike at Palace cycles in Carlisle. Mike gave  fantastic and kind advice to a novice like me, he put extra gears on, for those steep steep climbs and  a set of different brakes for more control on those long descents. A ladies seat for more comfort and changed my handlebars into a better position so I can enjoy gazing at the scenery passing by. 
If you fancy a Bianchi Baby I cannot recommend Palace cycles enough for such fantastic service.

So now I have the Dream machine, and just need to make dreams come true.
It's just over a months time till I leave for the French Alps and the adventure begins.

No comments: