Tuesday 3 January 2012

Hippy happy New year from Keswick

Happy New year to everyone, lets hope its a good one. I always feel quite excited at the prospect
of a new year. I've stretched some watercolour paper so ready for whatever is going to inspire!
Maybe not the weather, today and the last two weeks in Keswick has been pretty dire, no walking in snow covered fells or teetering on the ice. It's been let's battle against the winds and driving rain.
But let's hope not for long! Do I make resolutions? Of course I do
Every year to loose weight, get fitter and try and cut down on Red wine, Chocolate and Coffee
These usually go out the window before the 1st week of January!
This years
Be inspired,stay inspired, and open my mind to new ideas and adventures. Make dreams come true. 
I'll keep you posted on how they go along, it could be exciting times.


Barrow on Boxing Day

Skiddaw about 4.15pm today

From a blustery, no it was, I think pretty gale force at the top of Latrigg
looking towards Derwentwater.

No comments: