I've loved getting the watercolours back in action, trying out different papers, these are all painted on Saunders Waterford Not paper. I find that it's best leaving it to dry naturally, than rushing with a hairdryer, the paint seems to soften and blend beautifully if left alone.
The first painting is one from my art room looking towards the Ullswater fells, it was a blustery day and the sky was the main feature. For more details and prices
The Jaws of Borrowdale, quite possibly one of my favourite views in the lakes, but I do have a few. This was painted on a large piece and was a total joy to capture, using a limited palette and allowing the colours to merge together. For more details and prices
Evening Light, Catbells Derwentwater. Captured from Crow Park, looking towards the iconic Catbells of Keswick, this proper little mountain is a joy to climb and also to paint. For more details and prices
Do get in touch for any other information email Jane at lakelandart@hotmail.co.uk
No comments:
Post a Comment