Thursday 30 January 2020

Online Watercolour Course



Would you like to have a go at Watercolour Painting?

But no idea where to start.

How many Watercolour paints do you think I used to paint  this Windermere Sunset ?

Just three

How Many brushes did I use?

Again Three, but don't worry not at the same time.

It's such a wonderful medium to play with, watching the bright colours merge together to create a stunning scene in front of your eyes. It is totally absorbing, lots of fun and I promise will open up a whole new colourful world.
You will begin to look at things which yesterday you didn't even realise were there, it is a Happy and dare I say at times challenging and interesting watching paint dry.

Here is a link to My Online Beginners Watercolour course with six step by step projects, sketches and colour tags and most importantly personal feedback on each project.
For more information click here







No comments: