Monday 26 February 2024

Watercolour Workshops in Northallerton.


 Spring Watercolour Workshops 

I thought it was about time I organized some Watercolour Workshops in Northallerton.

My first classes that I taught about 24 years ago were here and it's great to see New and older Students once again.

So, with 24 years of Painting apprentice under my belt, I'm looking forward to passing on my love of painting.

If you fancy joining the workshop and learning a few new tricks of the trade , painting in a relaxed and informal atmosphere, I've popped the dates below.

Friday 15th March 1pm to 4pm £25.00 

Friday 12th April 1pm to 4pm £25.00

Friday 3rd May 1pm to 4pm £25.00

The venue is WI Hall Romanby, Northallerton North Yorkshire.

Just send me an email for more details or to book a place lakelandart@hotmail.co.uk

No comments: