Friday 13 March 2020

Turning Life's negative to a postive



I'm all for turning life's negatives into positives
Life felt a little dire yesterday with all the media, the weather was dismal too which added to the gloom.
Today I wake to sunshine, go for a run in the wonderful English Lake District
Pass people wandering along enjoying the sunshine and wide open spaces.
It's times like this when I love living in the Lake District and not a big city, I wouldn't swap it for anything.

But I do know there are many people anxious at home wondering what on earth to do.
Paint or be creative now is your chance to bloom.

Art equipment can be bought easily online and really does bring hours of enjoyment forgetting about the worldly worries.

My online watercolour or pastel course is ideal for joining when you don't have to leave your front door, but will give you lots of ideas and new experiences for the coming Springtime and Summertime when you can take your new hobby to a new level. There really is nothing more enjoyable than sketching in the great outdoors. So if you fancy filling those hours at home with a little creative magic and learning a new hobby. Just get in touch.



Enjoying a quick sketch in the Lake District.


A little bit of Spring, I'm going to have a go at painting these beautiful little Primroses this week, why don't you have a go. I'll let you know how I get on

























No comments: