Monday 25 July 2022

Learn how to be confident in Watercolor.

 


I think the national flower of the Lake District should be the Beautiful Foxglove, and what better flower to paint in watercolour. Let me show you how, in my Video demonstration and how I buzzed a couple of Bees into play.

 

My Inspirational tutorial is relaxing, yet at the same time fun and informative, with everything you need to produce a stunning painting of these fabulous Foxgloves.

Including Step by step instructions with materials and Video Demonstration step by step.

If you would personal feedback on your painting with extra advice and personal tips, just send me back a photo of your finished work. This is an unique part of my tutorials, I love to see students grow with confidence in their painting approach, it's amazing what positives you can gain from the feedback.

 



No comments: